Hope is the light from within which can change the course of our lives. No matter where you are right now, you always have an option to Choose. So Choose HOPE, Choose Life, Choose Auscan Consultants which is among best migration consultants of India & Australia registered with MARA.
NEW PRIORITY MIGRATION SKILLED OCCUPATION LIST ANNOUNCED
A new priority skills list (PMSOL) and strengthened labour market testing will allow small numbers of sponsored skilled workers to return to Australia to fill urgent skills needs in critical sectors, helping to create Australian jobs and rebuild Australia’s economy.
The 18 occupations on the Priority Migration Skilled Occupation List (PMSOL) were based on advice from the National Skills Commission and consultation with relevant Commonwealth agencies and will be reviewed regularly.
Acting Minister for Immigration, Citizenship, Migrant Services and Multicultural Affairs Alan Tudge said the changes would strike the right balance for Australia’s economic recovery.
“These occupations in the health care, construction and IT sectors will supercharge both our health and economic response to COVID-19.
“Visa holders, who have been sponsored by an Australia business in a PMSOL occupation can request an exemption from Australia’s travel restrictions, but will be subject to a strict 14 days quarantine on arrival at their own expense.”
Minister for Employment, Skills, Small and Family Business, Senator the Hon Michaelia Cash said the PMSOL would be complemented by strengthened labour market testing requirements.
“In addition to the current requirements of two national advertisements, employers must also advertise their vacancy on the Government’s jobactive website,” Minister Cash said.
Existing skilled migration occupation lists will remain active and visas will still be processed, but priority will be given to those in occupations on the PMSOL. The 18 occupations (ANZSCO code) are:
- Chief Executive or Managing Director (111111)
- Construction Project Manager (133111)
- Mechanical Engineer (233512)
- General Practitioner (253111)
- Resident Medical Officer (253112)
- Psychiatrist (253411)
- Medical Practitioner nec (253999)
- Midwife (254111)
- Registered Nurse (Aged Care) (254412)
- Registered Nurse (Critical Care and Emergency) (254415)
- Registered Nurse (Medical) (254418)
- Registered Nurse (Mental Health) (254422)
- Registered Nurse (Perioperative) (254423)
- Registered Nurses nec (254499)
- Developer Programmer (261312)
- Software Engineer (261313)
- Maintenance Planner (312911)
For further information about visa applications, please call our office on +91 172 5002055 , +91 161 5082055 + 61 3 96709124 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org